While many of the University’s new properties have been named after donors, many other naming opportunities remain:
• The theater and a variety of rooms inside the Gallagher Center.
• The Commons Mall outside the Gallagher Center.
• The Commons apartment building, which includes a unit for University President Michael J. Graham, S.J.
• The Athletic Hall of Fame, which will move forward when $250,000 to $500,000 is raised.
• The new alumni center, which will be created in the F&W Building.
Naming rights to scholarships, department chairmanships and professorships are also available