The national alumni association is creating its own version of the Xavier ALL Card, which is used by students for identification and as an ATM/ debit card. Among the benefits included with the alumni ALL Card are:
• Use as a cash card at ATMs (for U.S. Bank account holders).
• A 10 percent discount at the University bookstore on non-textbook items.
• A 10 percent discount on the already reduced alumni membership rate at the O’Connor Sports Center for one year.
• Access and services at the McDonald Library on campus.
• Discounts at campus vending machines.
• Discounts on tickets to Xavier home athletic events, excluding men’s basketball and all season ticket packages.
• A 10 percent discount at the Gallagher Student Center food court and Ryan’s Pub when “petty cash” funds that are placed on the ALL Card are used.
• Official Xavier alumni identification.
Many more national benefits for the card are in the planning stages. The alumni ALL Card will be made available to alumni in 2003.