The 1831 Society
Few people are more crucial to the success of the University than members of The 1831 Society. The 1831 Society is:
• The University’s No. 1 group of donors to the annual fund.
• The University’s most presti- gious donor recognition club.
• An inner circle of select alumni, parents and friends.
Members of The 1831 Society give unrestricted donations of $1,000 or more each year to the annual fund. Their gifts allow the University to provide everything from student scholarships to computer resources.
Member Benefits Becoming a member of The 1831 Society has many benefits,including:
• Special group recognition by the University administration.
• The satisfaction of playing a key role in the advancement of the University.
• An invitation to the annual Founders’ Day dinner, a black-tie affair for Xavier’s most influential alumni, parents and friends.
• Invitations to select basketball games and pre-game receptions.
• Invitations to regional receptions.
• Networking opportunities with business and civic leaders locally, regionally and nationally.
• An insider newsletter to keep you abreast of campus developments.
Giving Levels $10,000+ Chancellor’s Club $5,000+ President’s Club $2,500+ Trustees’ Club $1,831 + Founders’ Club $1,000+ Deans’ Club
You can join The 1831 Society today by donating $1,000 or more at www.xavier.edu/giving. For more information, call 513 745-1030.