The spring season proved quite successful for a number of Xavier teams:
- Men’s golf—The team won the Atlantic 10 Conference title and earned its fourth trip to the NCAA Championships in the last five years.
- Rifle—The team finished seventh overall in the NCAA Championship in its final season.
- Volleyball—The team had its best A-10 record ever, finishing 12-2 and winning a share of the conference regular season title.
- Swimming—The men’s team finished the season ranked No. 32 among mid-major schools, according to CollegeSwimming.com, while the women’s team ranked No. 37.
- Women’s golf—The team finished second in the Colonial Athletic Association Women’s Golf Championship.
- Women’s tennis—Seniors Stephanie Bauer and Lauren Clary recorded their 100th doubles win together; the team was 15-6 on the season.